Barcelona is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and attracts millions of visitors every year. So why Tourist attractions in Barcelona so popular? That’s because he has almost any vacation spot you’ll want. Easy access, favorable weather conditions (all year), beautiful beaches and the surrounding mountains, vibrant nightlife, delicious local cuisine and also the culture and history of Barcelona. Not only that, you also can see the wonderland, ancient housing, and Monuments. Variety is the right word for Barcelona, and the city has something for everyone, families, pairs and still own. So, please you make a list of all the precious things that exist in Barcelona to see and do in this city because there are so many places that can be your choice.
- La Sagrada Familia church. Barcelona has unfinished church of La Sagrada Familia, designed by Antoni Gaudi. It is a tourist place in Barcelona’s most famous and got more than 3 million visitors each year, so you will get some queues to see the interior of this Church. To see the Sagrada Familia from the outside, it is indeed free, but to look inside you should do 1 hour to queue ticket purchases, and at least 1 hour in the queue will make you tired. Church of La Sagrada Familia is one of the most famous buildings in the world and is definitely a must visit if you’re in Barcelona.The building was designed by the famous architect Antoni Gaudi over 100 years ago.
The original foundation stone was laid in 1882. In 2012 the beautiful interior was finally completed and is now open to the public, although outside there are still some that are still under construction. Only 8 of the 18 towers tower that is now completed. Sagrada familia church is expected to be completed in 2026 for the 100th anniversary of Gaudi’s death in 1926. When Gaudi died in 1926 just Facade Birth is completed. Guadi know that the Church will take a long time to be built to be used as a luxury building. He famously once said, “My client is not in a hurry.” La Sagrada Familia is expected to be completed in 2026.Tips :
Generally open throughout the year, but this place can be closed at any time for certain services and special religious events.
- FC Barcelona Museum & Stadion Nou Camp. If you want to look directly Barca play at home, then it is the best experience for bekunjung to Camp Nou. In the Camp Nou, you can see the museum and then watch the stars Barca play their football skills. Even when there is no soccer match at the Camp Nou stadium, you can visit in the FCB museum, because this is one Places in Barcelona’s most popular, and Camp Nou has one of the Nike store the largest in Europe with merchandise and knickknacks football.
- Modernist Buildings. Modernism is a cultural movement based in Barcelona and Catalonia in the year 1888-1911. The building is most famous for the expression of particular architecture of Antoni Gaudi. There are several modernist buildings in Barcelona were superb. Three of the buildings are in blocks of the city of Barcelona called “Illa de la Discordia” – “Block of Discord” on the street Passeig de Gracia. The buildings of which is the “Casa Amatller” designed by Josep Puig i Cadafalch, “Casa Batllo” by Antoni Gaudi and “Casa Lleó-Morera.” A little further up the street Passeig de Gracia in the opposite site is one of the most famous buildings of Gaudi in Barcelona called “Casa Mila” – dubbed “La Pedrera” (Quarry). At Casa Mila you can travel, see the exhibits and enjoy the summer concerts on the roof terrace and enjoy a coffee or a drink at the Casa Mila cafe on the first floor. At Casa Batllo you can travel around the building and enjoy the summer concerts on the lawn modernist. Another treasure is a beautifully renovated, modernist town house near Las Ramblas Palau Guell, also designed by Antoni Gaudi, for modernist art museum and a visit to the Modernist furniture in Barcelona’s tourist Barcelona.Tempat sngat interesting visit with family and friends near you.
- Poble Village Espanyol. Spanish village of Barcelona. Places of Interest in Barcelona is very unique and was built in 1929 for the World Fair and the Universal Exhibition in Barcelona. This place is experimental architecture to create an “Ideal Village” model to a village, which will represent the popular Spanish architecture. Because the demand for many people, the village was left intact after the show, and now the village is filled with a variety of cafes, nightclubs in the summer and in the open area, restaurants, more than 40 craft store were outstanding and a good program of concerts and events, especially in the summer. You can also enjoy a flamenco show which has very good quality which is called El Tablao de Carmen in the Poble Espanyol which includes 1 hour free entrance at Poble Espanyol. Poble Espanyol designed by Catalan architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch.
- Modernist Park Guell. Places of Interest in Barcelona Spain, Parc Guell in arsiteki by Antoni Gaudi. Parc Guelli is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is considered as one of the best works of Antonio Gaudi. Parc Guell is a popular tourist attraction in Barcelona, and your visit to Barcelona would not be complete if it does not see this place. It is in the Carmel hills and if you want to see this site means you have to walk uphill a few times on the hill. The original plans for the manufacture Parc Guell is to build a residential private and exclusive garden city with 60 houses with a specific reason. Plans to sell the house in this developer failed due to lack of interest of buyers, and in 1923 the site was given to the city council and became a public park until all can visit and admire this place to this day.
Taken from here