Have you planned a year-end holidays? It’s good if it chose Iceland as a holiday destination as there will be lots of interesting things to do there during the winter. As one of the most attractive destinations in the world, Iceland offers a complete holiday experience and unique. Snow that covered almost the entire territory capable membelalakan eyes of anyone who saw it. The following interesting things to do in Iceland.
- Soaking in Blue Lagoon. Blue Lagoon merupakan Pemandian Panas pesawat Terbesar di Islandia Yang berada di Kawasan Grindavik di Raykjanes Peninsula, sebealah barat Daya Islandia. Air Panas di laguna Penyanyi berasal dari Sumber Panas bumi Yang dipompa Oleh Pembangkit Tenaga Listrik. Berendam di sana Cukup menyehatkan KARENA udara mengandung Banyak seperti mineral Belerang ATAU silikia.
- Taking Picture at Seljalandsfoss. Seljalandsfoss is a prayer One plane dove fence Brands From Iceland. Article Search Google High 60 meter (200 persimmon) in differences Cliffs Coastline, air plunge singer often made the object of photography BECAUSE beauty. Area air plunge Singer Much Once Growing interest The ADA OR weeds in the grass, the air MAKE falls more charming singer.
- Looking Geyser. Geyser is a kind of spring that gushed emit hot water and steam into the air. The most famous geyser in Iceland is the Strokkur, located in the southwest of Iceland, right beside the Hvítá River. Geyser is always gush every 4 to 5 minutes or so to reach a height of approximately 40 meters. This activity has lasted more than 10,000 years.
- Trekking in Ice Caves Skaftafell. Vatnajokull National Park, Skaftafell Ice Cave has walls and rooms were covered with ice, and appears to emit blue light was wonderful, like being on another planet. Inside the ice cave is also flowing stream originating from glaciers in mountain ice. Winter is the perfect time to visit this place because the ice will not melt so it is safe to visit.
- Seeing Aurora. Aurora became one of the main attractions for tourists visiting Iceland. Colorful light as if dancing the night sky dark coloring. Reykjavik City is a great place to watch the spectacular natural phenomenon which runs from mid-September through April.
Taken from here