Hong Kong is known as a financial center and the city shopping choice for luxury goods. In addition, this country has become an important part in the culture and history of the world, making Hong Kong as one of the favorite tourist destinations of tourists from various countries. In every corner of Hong Kong there is always something new and unique, whether it was a temple, a shopping center, or just a garden.
As a special administrative region of China, Hong Kong offers a view of nature on land, sea, stunning architecture of the building, as well as a beautiful view of the beach. As one of the most impressive cities in the world, here’s 10 tourist attractions in Hong Kong that you must visit.
- Star Ferry. Star Ferry is one of the most famous tourist attraction in Hong Kong. Star Ferry will take you from Hong Kong Island to Kowloon. Many travelers use the Star Ferry to enjoy the beauty of the most beautiful harbor in the world up close. It is advisable for you to ride the Star Ferry before 8:00 in the evening, because these boats will pause so that you can enjoy the Symphony of Lights show, a show that combines lights, lasers, fireworks and 44 buildings on the edge of Hong Kong and Kowloon.
- Victoria Park. f you want to see Hong Kong in truth, go visit Victoria Park. You can ride the tram to the highest point in Hong Kong to enjoy the beauty of skyscrapers and islands in the vicinity. You can use the tram at Murray Building, behind the Hotel Hilton. In these places you can enjoy views of the city and the skyscrapers of the most spectacular in the world. During the day, you can enjoy views of the sparkling skyscrapers and Victoria Harbour. In the afternoon you will be treated to views of orange and pink from the sunset of the exotic. While at night, you can see the mix flickering street lights and starlight.
- Wong Tai Sin Temple. Wong Tai Sin Temple is one of the newest temple in Hong Kong and also has become one of the temples and tourist spots in Hong Kong the most interesting. Located in Kowloon, this temple was built in 1920, and then rebuilt in 1968 which stood until today. This temple was built to honor the god Tao Wong Tai Sin, which is regarded as the god of good luck by locals. Some parts of this temple is interesting is the Hall of Three Saints, Good Wish Garden, and a ballroom intended for Confucius and 72 of his students. In autumn, in this temple held a festival attended by many people.
- Tsim Sha Tsui. Tsim Sha Tsui is a shopping and entertainment center in the southern district of Kowloon. This place is a melting pot district wide range of cultural and trade center in Hong Kong. Nathan Road is the main street where you can find a variety of great restaurants, boutiques, and other unique vendors. At the southern end of the district, you can find the Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock Tower that had stood since 1915. The clock tower was built with red granite, and has been immortalized as a monument. The clock tower is a relic of an elegant and has become a landmark that is memorable for millions of Chinese immigrants.
- Avenue of Stars. Avenue of Stars, located in Tsim Sha Tsui is a balcony for an award for the big stars Hong Kong, such as Bruce Lee. Tourist attractions in Hong Kong was opened in 2004, and is located along the Tsim Sha Tsui. If seen, Avenue of Stars is similar to the Walk of Fame in Hollywood. Apart from being one of the places visited by many tourists, the tourist attractions in Hong Kong is also popular for a variety of activities like walking, jogging, and also hanging out. Balconies Avenue of Stars is also a perfect spot to watch the Symphony of Light, a show of lights and music typical of Hong Kong who has been named as the world’s Reviews largest permanent light by Guinness World Records.
- Ocean Park. One more exciting amusement park can be visited in Hong Kong, Ocean Park. This amusement park presents various types of rides you can take in a full day. You can enjoy a trip to enjoy the old Hong Kong, Grand Aquarium, see rare exotic animals, and also triggers adrenaline roller coaster ride. Aquarium in Ocean Park is an aquarium that has the biggest dome in the world with a diameter of 5.5 meters and consists of 400 species of fish. In this park you also have the opportunity to see the giant pandas, red pandas, and also Chinese Giant Salamander.
- Lan Kwai Fong. Lovers of nightlife, you should be taking the time to visit Lan Kwai Fong. Lan Kwai Fong is the most popular nightlife locations in Hong Kong which provides more than 90 restaurants and bars. Tourist attractions in Hong Kong has become the place for celebrities Hong Kong to spend time with her friends, so do not be surprised if you meet famous people here. Most of the visitors Lan Kwai Fong are people from various offices who want to unwind after work or at weekends. You can also enjoy a festival or carnival at certain times here.
- Repulse Bay & Beaches. Hong Kong is not a country that is identical to a typical beach holiday as in Bali, but here you can also find the sun and the beach is typical of Hong Kong. The beach is located in Repulse Bay are the most popular beaches in Hong Kong. Tourist attractions in Hong Kong is equipped with luxurious style and traditional Chinese architectural sights in the club house Hong Kong Life Saving Society and also modern colonial-style architecture. The waves here are relatively small with soft sand that makes you comfortable spending time relaxing with family.
- Hong Kong Disneyland. Disneyland is a tourist place in Hong Kong the most fun to travel from morning to night. Disneyland has seven theme of the game, such as Main Street, U.S.A., Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Adventureland, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. Hong Kong Disneyland has performances at noon parade with the theme “Flights of Fantasy”, while at night you can enjoy the parade themed “Paint the Night” and also a fireworks show called “Disney in the Stars”. Within a period of one year, Hong Kong Disneyland can be visited by more than 7 million visitors.
- Temple Street Night Market. Temple Street Night is a night market that you must visit when visiting Hong Kong. Tourist attractions in Hong Kong is a place to hunt for food, Handicrafts, clothing, or electronics. With so many vendors who sell a variety of electronic goods, clothing, jade jewelry, and traditional Chinese crafts, you will not run out of items to be purchased. When you’re tired of shopping, you can sit with a fortune teller or listen to performances of traditional opera sung in the Temple Hua Tin.
Taken from here