Thailand is known as the Land of Smiles is a jewel in southeast Asia which is now becoming one of the favorite tourist destinations. You can feel the comfort of cultural tourism, historical to roam exotic beaches in Thailand.
Bangkok and Chiang Mai is a city bustling trade activities and is also a city that is often visited by tourists. But in addition to these two cities, there are still many beautiful places in Thailand were charming. Some of them are ten tourist attractions in Thailand.
- Suan Nong Nooch. Standing on an area of 600 hectares, the park Suan Nong Nooch every day has the visitors reached 200 people. In tourist spots in Thailand, you will not only be treated to the beauty of the flora, but also cultural performances typical of Thailand. The park is amazingly spacious and beautifully situated in Pattaya and is already famous among foreign tourists.Been to Suan Nong Nooch you will feel like being in a fairy tale. Initially, the land area of 2.4 square kilometers will be made a fruit plantation, but the founders wanted to create something more creative. Be Suan Nong Nooch that later became one of the most beautiful parks in the world. Riding a bike is the best choice to enjoy this park because you will not be along the entire part of the park in a single day just by walking.
- Railay Beach. Krabi Provincial is a paradise of beautiful beaches in Thailand, one of which is the Railay beach. Railay beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand. This beach has a snow-white sand and clear blue water. In addition to enjoying the beauty of the beach, you can also try rock climbing travel, because of the rock cliffs on the beach is usually used as a climbing gym. Other activities you can do here such as snorkeling, kayaking or sunbathing enjoy the tropical climate.
- The Grand Palace. There are many things you can do in Bangkok, one of them by visiting the Grand Palace. The Grand Palace is one of the major tourist attractions in Bangkok which is a historical and cultural relics. Building The Grand Palace has a basement in the form of a maze of royal halls, temples and ancient relics.The most valuable building here is the Wat Phra Kaeo, the temple of the Emerald Buddha. According to some sources, in this temple there is a piece of bone or hair relics of the Buddha himself.It took several hours to get to the Grand Palace Justice, but when it arrived there, you just need to walk in order to take photographs of some landmarks in other major cities such as Wat Po and Wat Arun famous Temple of the Dawn and famous place near more. With Bangkok is the center of an international perlabuhan, the city could be a starting point for excursions throughout the country.
- Koh Phi Phi. Phi Phi Island is also located in Krabi, Koh Phi Phi is one of the most popular resort areas in Thailand. One delightful place to visit is Monkey Beach, where you can directly meet and face to face with the monkeys. You can also paddle a small wooden boat or rent a kayak. Long Beach is another beach which is the best spot to enjoy the sunset.Visiting Koh Phi Phi lest you miss the Maya Bay, which is the most beautiful beach here, as well as being the set of the movie The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Suggested for you can visit Maya Bay about 8:00 in the morning if you want to enjoy a quieter atmosphere. Through 9:00, here will be crowded by tourists from Phuket.
- Sunday Walking Street, Chiang Mai. Lovers of culinary delicacies at bargain prices shall visit the Sunday Night Walking Street. This is a favorite place for tourists who want to enjoy the specialties of Thailand. This market not only sells food, but there are also stalls menjajakkan unique items such as paintings, wall hangings, incense, and others. Sunday Walking Street is always crowded every Sunday, no matter the hour of your visit here. So prepare yourself to coincide with the end of another. If you do not want to be in the hustle bustle of this market, a visit to Saturday Night Walking Street or Night Bazaar on Chang Klan Road can be used as an alternative.
- Khao Yai National Park. Elephants are animals that are very well respected in Thailand. You can find various statues and paintings of elephants everywhere. So it is not difficult to find tours and elephant camp.But of the many places, Khao Yai National Park is a place that we recommend. Here you can see elephants along an unspoiled natural environment. You can see the elephants bathing in waterfalls, birds of prey and other wildlife. Additionally, you can also enjoy trekking in the forest with elephants, bathing elephants, elephant or nursing child.
- Kota Bersejarah Ayutthaya. Ayutthaya was the capital of Ayutthaya province, Thailand. It is close to the Chao Phraya River basin. The city offers an exotic atmosphere of ancient Thailand. There are a lot of old palaces and temples that you can visit here. There are also several foreign settlements, where you can gain greater insight into the influence of foreign countries against Thailand earlier times.To reach this town, you only need to use the bus or train from Bangkok. Driving around town, you only takes one day.
- Old City Sukhothai. Sukhothai Old Town is a favorite stop for history buffs and fans of photography, because there are many beautiful spots and interesting photos here. The ruins of the old town is still standing strong and become a UNESCO world heritage site. Many things have been done to this old town as well, because every structure here has its own story about Thai society of yore, and penginggalan-relics of ancient civilizations from other countries with the typical architecture of each.
- Doi Suthep. Doi Suthep is a mountain located in the west of Chiang Mai. In this mountain, there is the temple of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. Along with the monks, Buddhists, and also fellow tourists you can enjoy the beauty of the temple carvings typical, observing the rituals of worship, and also looked at the beauty of the city of Chiang Mai from a height.According to some sources, this temple has been established since 1383 and over time experienced more grandiose development. Traveled to Doi Suthep do not forget to wear shoes without rights and bring your own drinking water because the road is quite uphill and tiring.
- Pai. Pai was once just a village in northern Thailand that is not well known, but now this village is a popular village that is part of the circle of Mae Hong Son. Pai is a favorite destination for backpackers and tourists.
Located at the foot of the mountain, making a lot of tourists want to explore here to enjoy trekking and visits to the hill Lisu, Karen, Lahu and Hmong. You can also enjoy adventure in the Pai River, see Pai Canyon and a Ferris wheel that is driven by men.
Taken from here