Tourist attractions in South Korea is one of the attractive tourist destination, especially among Asian societies such as Japan, China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
Many interesting things that you can encounter on the various tourist attractions in South Korea. Starting from the knowledge of the history of the Korean War to various places filming of the popular Korean.
The ease of obtaining a visa to visit South Korea as well as international flight paths are available to make the trip to visit tourist attractions in South Korea more easily. Currently, many travel agencies that provide tour trip to South Korea in South Korea tour package pelbagi interesting. Or, you can even go to South Korea independently if you want.
As the largest city in South Korea, Seoul is a city with a number of tourist charm that captivated and became popular among world travelers. Supported by a complete tourist infrastructure, travel to South Korea will be more enjoyable. Modes of rail transport in South Korea is one of the best in serving the public.
From Incheon International Airport, you can arrive at the city of Seoul with the use of which trains Airport Railroad Express (AREX), Seoul subway, airport limousine bus, or taxi. The most rapid train Airport Railroad Express (AREX), without jamming, and it only takes 43 minutes to arrive at Seoul station. However, using the airport limousine bus is also something fun because it provided a comfortable reclining chair with a foot wide to enjoy a trip to Seoul from the airport.
Here are a number of tourist attractions in South Korea are the most popular among connoisseurs of world travel. Overall South Korea’s tourist attractions located in the city of Seoul.
- Korean War Monumen. This monument stands in the area of land covering an area of 20 thousand m2, is located in Yongsan-dong, which formerly was the headquarters of the Korean army. In this area there is also a museum which became an integral part of the monument. There are many interactive screens in the museum with touchscreen technology that can provide knowledge to you.This monument is intended to recall the dark days in the history of the Korean War, to tell you about the many things on the conflict in Korea about 60 years ago. There you can find various items of war as well as military equipment which amount to 13 thousand items.
To enjoy a sightseeing trip to the monument is not charged or free. Korean War Memorial is the most interesting place to know the history of the Korean War to the Korean military.
- Nanta Theater in MyeongDong. This is the most famous spectacle in Seoul for tourists, becoming one of the tourism activities of interest to the audience of the world trip in South Korea since the Nanta theater is staged in 1997.Location theatrical performance Nanta is located on the 3rd floor and 5th floor of the UNESCO building in downtown Myeongdong. You will witness a nonverbal comedy drama with a kitchen setting and using utensils as percussion instruments.
Many in the audience spellbound with treats such as theater theatrical actions combined with the expertise play kitchen tools as musical instruments. To enjoy this spectacle, you have to buy tickets for theater shows Nanta by 40 thousand to 60 thousand won, can be purchased at the kiosk ticket purchase on-site theater, or buy online.
- Bukhansan National Park. Bukhansan means “Mountain of the North Han” because it is situated at the north of the Han River, Korea. Bukhansan National Park, you can see dozens of gorges, granite peaks and clear streams. This is where hiking in Seoul, a place to watch the beautiful natural scenery of the peak heights.Tourist attractions in South Korea this one has a total area of about 78.9 km and is located right in the center of Seoul. There are more than 1,300 species of flora and fauna in this park. As well, you can witness one of the relics of Korean history in this park, which Bukhansanseong Citadel, a fortress that has stood for more than 2,000 years ago.
- Seoul Arts Center. This is the building arts performances in Seoul, was built in 1984 and is a compilation of nine buildings with their respective functions, such as the Opera House, Music House, and so on.Seoul Arts Center, you can watch cultural performances and exhibitions, be it dance, opera, theater, to movies and music. This is where some arts organizations and important kebudyaaan headquartered in South Korea. The building is located in Seocho-gu, Korea.
- Bongeunsa Temple. Bongeunsa Temple is located in the district of Gangnam, Seoul. An area merukan elite areas with rapid economic growth. In this district stands an old temple building, built in the 10th year of the reign of King Shilla Wongseong’s or around the year 794.To be able to get into one of the tourist attractions in South Korea, you do not charge anything. Only, you have to follow the route that has been determined if interested to go through each building this old temple. Bongeunsa Temple is a beautiful Buddhist shrine, really contrast with modern high-rise buildings and around him, but could not beat the beauty of this temple.
- Changdeok Palace (Changdeokgung). This is the palace complex of the Joseon Dynasty in Seoul, South Korea. Changdeok Palace is one of five large palace was built as the residence of the royal family. Is the meaning of Changdeokgung Palace Prosperity. In South Korea tourist spot this one, you can enjoy the architecture of Korea in the past.The palace is quite spacious and the contours of the land up and down. Part of this palace is the most famous Secret Garden (Secret Garden) located at the rear of the palace. Secret Garden is not hidden location, called a secret because the rear garden is only allowed to enter the emperor and his wife or the royal family. Keep in mind, this secret garden location has been used as a shooting location a number of Korean dramas.
To be able to sign in to the Secret Garden, you have to pay a ticket for the tour around 3000 won and chose English tour. Of course, you have to pay admission Changdeok Palace is at 3 thousand won.
- Gyeongbok Palace (Gyeongbokgung). Gyeongbok Palace is a symbol of royal majesty and the people of Korea, was established in 1395. It is the largest palace in South Korea, is the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty. When entering from the main gate Gwanghamun, you will see the vast expanse of the stone courtyard.Keep in mind, in this Gyeongbok palace are National Folk Museum of Korea (the National Folk Museum of Korea). In South Korea tourist spot this one, you can rent a traditional Korean dress, then took pictures to capture the moment of travel there. And, an English speaking tour at this place is also free of charge. Of course, you have to pay admission Gyeongbok Palace is by 3 thousand won.
- Myeongdong. This is a shopping tour in South Korea. Myeongdong is a shopping paradise in South Korea. Various latest fashion clothing in South Korea you can find in this place. If you want determines the trend of clothing in there, visit Myeongdong.In addition to clothing, in this place also sold various cosmetic products ranging from head to toe. No less exciting, you can find a variety of interesting culinary cuisine in Myeongdong, ranging from roadside hawker to where to eat. This is why Myeongdong so favorite among lovers of shopping.
- Bukchon Village. If you want to get the experience of the ancient past South Korea of the past, come to Bukchon Village. In South Korea tourist spot this one, you can witness the traditional houses in neat rows in a village which preserved its continuity. This area is just surrounded by high modern buildings in the city of Seoul.Bukchon Village is situated between Gyeokbok Palace, Changdeok Palace, and Jongmyo Shrine. You can use the subway line 3 towards Anguk Station, then dropped out of the door 2. Arriving at Anguk Station, walk to the north as far as 300 meters to be able to get in this place. No nothing better than enjoying the afternoon while taking photos and watched the old buildings as well as through the streets in a traditional village in South Korea.
- Changgyeong Palace (Changgyeonggung). Changgyeong Palace is the summer palace of the Goryeo Dynasty emperor built in 1104, which was subsequently passed on to the Joseon Dynasty and is one of five palaces of the Joseon Dynasty.In the area of this palace, you can see a number of places of historic landmarks like Honghwamun Gate Bridge Okcheongyo, Swimming Chundangji, and some of the palace buildings. The atmosphere in these places is so quiet and you can hear the music of traditional Korean there. Of course, you have to pay admission Gyeongbok Palace is 1,000 won.
- Namsan Seoul Tower ( N Seoul Tower). 237-meter high tower is located on Mount Namsan, a tourist spot in South Korea are most often visited by foreign tourists and become one of the most popular tourist icon in the State Seoul ginseng.You can ride the Cable Car of Mount Namsan, and then walked to the tower in a relatively short time. Arriving at the tower, visitors are presented with a wide range of souvenir shops and restaurants. The most alluring tourist activities in this place is to see the sights of Seoul in altitude.
Did you know, at the top of the tower, there is a place called Love Lock. You can immortalize and lock your love to your partner by putting a padlock around a fence, and then throw away the key lock as a sign of hope love will stay together. Some Korean dramas such as Boys Over Flowers, Princess Hours, and others often use this place as a shooting location.
- National Folk Museum of Korea. This museum is the largest museum in South Korea, is a collection of objects and artifacts used South Korean society from the past up to the present time.The museum building architecture follows the style of the buildings famous Buddhist temple in Korea.
There are three rooms of exhibits in this museum, the rooms depicting “The History of the Korean People” from prehistoric times to the Joseon Dynasty in 1910, the room “Lifestyles of Korea”, and room “Lifecycle Koreans from Birth to Death”.
- Olympic Park. This is the place that is the purpose of recreation and refreshing. Olympic Park is an Olympic sports complex, which is located in Songpa district. In the past, this area is a breeding silkworms in the Joseon Dynasty. In the Olympic Park, there is a building called the gate of peace (peace gate)You will need approximately 3 hours to explore this park because the area is extensive. However, you can board a train Hodori (Hodori road train) located next to the gate of peace. Alternatively, you can rent a bike in this park for around $ 25 thousand won.
Olympic Park is divided into several zones, including Park Cultural Arts, Parks Recreation Sports, Environment Parks and Wildlife Historical Experience.
Taken from here