Who does not know Japan? Sakura country has managed to become one of the developed countries in Asia and even the world. The resulting product of this country is no stranger to use in everyday life, namely motorcycles, cars and a wide range of electronic devices.
Not only advanced in technology and the economy, Japan also continued to increase prominence in the field of tourism. Many foreign tourists who chose Japan as a tourist destination including Indonesia. Well, for you are also planning a vacation to Japan, see reviews 10 popular tourist attractions in the State Sakura following:
- Tokyo Disneyland. No different from the concept of Disneyland in some other countries, Tokyo Disneyland also presents a concept of the Disney theme parks. Here, you can see a variety of games with the theme of the films produced by Walt Disney.These attractions are Disneyland first built outside the United States and officially opened in 1983. Tokyo Disneyland is divided into seven main areas, namely the World Bazaar, Tomorrowland, Toontown, Adventureland, Westernland, Critter Country and Fantasyland. Each of these zones has its own characteristics.For those of you who bring children, Toontown is the right zone. Here, children can get into the city the Disney cartoon. They can visit the house of Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck playing in the boat. For shopping, you can go to the World Bazaar. Zones are located at the entrance is suitable for you fans of great shopping and dining. The building was designed to resemble the United States in the early 20th century.Besides these two zones, you can not miss the five other zones that are not less interesting.
Address: 1-1 Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture 279-0031, Japan.
- Tokyo Disneysea. Still under the same umbrella with Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disneysea also a recreational park themed Disney characters. If Disneyland rides favor its ground travel, Disneysea is the concept of water.Tokyo Disneysea more target visitors adolescence to adulthood. But this does not mean that small children are banned. You can still visit with family and enjoy the fun holiday in this tourist spot.Tokyo Disneysea divided into seven main zones include: Meditteranean Harbor, Mysterious Island, Mermaid Lagoon, Arabian Coast, Lost River Delta, Port Discovery and American Waterfront. One of the most interesting is the Mediterranean Harbor, Here, you will be invited to tour with using some kind of gondola in Venice, Italy. For those who like adventure, try going to the Arabian Coast. Sinbad will take you exploring the palace and the surrounding sea.Address: 1-13 Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture 279-0031, Japan
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial. Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park is an area that is localized to commemorate the tragedy of the atomic bomb that rocked the city of Hiroshima in 1945. Prior destroyed by the atomic bomb, Hiroshima is the central business district and city politics. It is also likely to make it a target of the operation at the time.Today, the park area of 120,000 square meters have become incredibly contrasting in Hiroshima. Spacious garden surrounded by high rise building has become one of the favorite locations of local people to spend a holiday. Here, you can still see remnants of buildings that are still standing after the battered bombs, one of which is the A-Bomb Dome.Every year on August 6, promptly at 8:16, do a memorial service here. This commemoration began with a moment of silence and speech. In addition to local residents, there are many foreign tourists also come and join in this commemoration.Address: 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0811, Hiroshima Prefecture.
- Fujiko F. Fujio Museum. You a fan of cartoon character Doraemon? Doraemon is already familiar to fans of the comic and cartoon series. Fat cat robot future of this blue a favorite of many children and adults.Not only can see in comics and TV, you can also visit and touch Doraemon in Fujiko F. Fujio Museum. Inside the museum, there is a kind of diorama in which a statue of Doraemon and his friends posing in a room that has been very famliar for pecintanya as Nobita room and playing field with three big pipes. Besides Doraemon, the museum also displays other characters work of Fujiko F. Fujio, ie P Man.Being around, you can taste a typical menu at this tourist spot. The food menu at the restaurant is also the theme of Doraemon. You can order a cake dorayaki and a variety of other foods that are decorated with Doraemon’s face.Address: 2-chome 8-1 Nagao, Tama-ku, Kawasaki-city, Kanagawa Prefecture, 214-0023.
- Yokohama Raumen Museum. What typical Japanese culinary one was your favorite? The answer may vary because a lot of the typical cuisine of Japan is super delicious. One of the culinary got a lot of fans are ramen. Now, fans can come to Yokohama Ramen Museum Raumen.
Yokohama Raumen Museum, better known by Ramen Museum will take you not only enjoy delicious ramen processed trained chef, but also about the history of ramen in Japan. Here, there is a special room that contains information about the history and development of ramen.In the other room, you will enter a replica of Shitamachi city, the city that became the forerunner to the popularity of ramen in Japan. In addition, there are nine restaurants serving typical ramen from various regions in Japan. For those of you who want to taste everything, but fear too full. You can select a mini ramen although smaller portions but did not detract in the slightest delicacy.Address: 2-14-21 Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 222-0033, Kanagawa Prefecture.
- Zoorasia. Zoo has always been interesting places in various parts of the world. In Japan, you are required to come to one of the popular zoo is a zoo Zoorasia which is the largest and most well preserved in the State Sakura.Tourist attractions in Japan is divided into several zones among Japanese Countryside, Surbatic Forest, Asian Tropical Forest, Amazon Jungle and others. of the many animals that is a collection here, some of which is a favorite of visitors are the elephants, polar bears and black bears.After being around, you can relax while enjoying a delicious meal at the restaurant ala Zoorasia. For children, there is a playground with the concept of species of interest to try.
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium. Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium is touted as the best aquarium in Japan. The main attraction here is the Kuroshio Tank, a giant aquarium where visitors can see marine life through a tunnel provided.In addition to a giant aquarium, here too there is an outdoor pool that often menghadirklan performing marine animals such as dolphins and sea lions.Address: 424 Ishikawa, Motobu, Kunigami District, Okinawa Prefecture 905-0206, Japan
- Golden Pavilion. Golden Pavilion is one of the most popular Buddhist temple in Japan. This tourist spot is also known as Kinkakuji and Rokuonji. Previously, this shrine is the resting place Ashikaga Yoshimitsu after his retirement. But now the temple become tourist spot visited by many domestic and foreign tourists every day.The hallmark of the Golden Pavilion is a gold-colored roof. In addition to viewing the ancient architecture typical Japanese, you can also enjoy hot tea at the Tea Garden located in the tourist area. here too there is a souvenir shop Golden Pavilion.Address: 1 Kinkakujicho, Kita Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 603-8361, Japan.
- Jigokudani Monkey Park. Ever see wild monkeys soaking in hot springs like a human? If not and you’re curious, please come to Jigokudani Monkey Park. This area is a natural habitat of the typical Japanese monkey known as the Snow Monkey.Here, you can see monkeys up close and they will not be bothered by the presence of visitors. Although the monkeys bathe every day of the year, but the best time to come is during the snow season is between December to March. At that time, the white snow around the baths will add beauty to the photos you produce.Address: 6845 Yamanouchi-machi Shimotakai-gun.
- Mount Fuji. Mount Fuji of course, already familiar to you. The 3,776 meter-high mountain is the highest mountain and most popular in Japan. The mountain is located between Yamanashi and Shizuoka and if the day is sunny, you can see it from Tokyo and Yokohama. Another way to enjoy the beauty of Mount Fuji is by train between Tokyo and Osaka.To enjoy the beauty of Mount Fuji from up close, you can climb it. There are five beautiful lakes above an altitude of about 1,000 meters above sea level. The lake fifth of whom are Yamanakako, Motosuko, Saiko, Shojiko and Kawaguchiko.In addition, there is a rest area, Fujigoko, which provides the resort, camping ground, fishing pond, museum and also a warm water bath.
Taken from here