In this world a lot of interesting places you can visit while on vacation. One tourist destination that can be visited is China because of the country’s bamboo curtain, there are a lot of cool places worthy of being a tourist destination.
Guangzhou is the largest region in southern China. The city has a multitude of beautiful and interesting places that are suitable for photographs. Of the many sights in Guangzhou, the following is a recommendation 10 attractions in Guangzhou which must be visited.
- Canton Tower. Canton Canton Tower or Tower formerly known as the Guangzhou TV & Sightseeing Tower or TV Tower. The tower is located near Chigang Pagoda area, the Haizhu District. The opening of the tower was carried out on September 29, 2010 for the event when the Guangzhou Asian Games in 2010 became the host.Until now, the tower still get the title as one of the tallest buildings in China. This tower formerly had become the tallest tower in the world for a year to oust the CN Tower (553 m) in the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Now, the ultimate tower in the world occupied by the Tokyo Tower in Japan.
One of the highlights of the tourist attractions in Guangzhou this is a model of building an attractive and exotic. The tower has a unique outer design, while from inside the tower, visitors can see the beautiful view of the city of Guangzhou.
- Temple of Six Banyan Trees. Temple of the Six Banyan Trees is one of the temples in Guangzhou. This Buddhist temple was built in 537 BC when the Liang dynasty. Initially, the temple was named the temple Baozhuangyan, but then a famous poet named Shi Su called it “Liu Rong” (Six Banyan Trees). The mention it because at that time he saw six banyan trees around the building.Besides being a place of worship, the temple also serves another charm. When spring or about April, the temple held a Chinese Spring Festival and the Lantern Festival. When this event took place, many Buddhists and tourists who come to visit tourist attractions in Guangzhou this.
- Guangzhou Opera House. Guangzhou Opera House is a theater and wonderful. The beauty of the building which was inaugurated in May 2010 is not separated from the role of the architect Zaha Hadid originally from Iraq. She is the first female winner of the Pritzker Architecture Prize. The building was built overlooking the Pearl River it takes five years to complete.The structure of the building sites in Guangzhou is composed of granite and glass steel frame. The interior of the building was also very amazing and has an asymmetrical auditorium. Rather unusual indeed, but fitting artistic element as a dramatic opera.
- Dr. Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall. As the name implies, this building was erected to commemorate Sun Yat-sen, a Chinese revolutionary and president of China’s first. The house is located on the southern slope of Yuexiu Hill.According to history, the building of this memorial was designed by Lu Yanzhi. In 1929, this building was built with funds totaling $ 500,000 and was completed in 1931. The building style is a style typical of China, which is octagonal.
If you are travel enthusiasts of history, tourist attractions in Guangzhou this is the right place for tourist to visit. Currently, Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall is used as an important meeting place, a theater, and a concert event. This building can accommodate visitors up to more than 3000 people.
- Lotus Hill. Lotus hill is a hill located near the Pearl River, on the outskirts of the eastern city of Panyu.Name Lotus Hill obtained from a fairy tale that tells the story of an evil dragon that is in the South China Sea. This dragon often make waves in the Pearl River. At the hands of the dragon, the ships being rolled and farmland flooded. This disaster was stopped when the Goddess of Mercy to see the suffering experienced by the people. To tame the dragon, lotus Goddess of Mercy tossed into the water and sat on it so successfully tamed dragon.
Stone lotus which is situated next to the Mount Nantianmen believed tossed lotus goddess.
- Shamian Island. Shamian Island atau Pulau Shamian adalah salah satu tempat wisata di Guangzhou yang wajib Anda kunjungi. Tempat ini pernah menjadi tempat bertahan dari serangan saat Perang Opium kedua terjadi.Pulau ini adalah tempat yang nyaman bagi pejalan kaki karena didominasi oleh jalur pejalan kaki. Tempat ini bisa Anda susuri dengan berjalan kaki karena luasnya tidak besar, tak sampai 1 km persegi. Pada tepian pulau ini, banyak ditumbuhi pepohonan sehingga suasananya pun asri dan sejuk. Selain itu, tempat wisata yang satu ini bisa Anda masuki secara gratis.
- South China Botanical Garden. South China Botanical Garden is a botanical garden located in Guangzhou. This garden is also one of the oldest botanical gardens because it has been built since 1929. In addition to being the oldest, the garden is also the largest in China with an area of approximately 741 hectares.These gardens are generally divided into three main zones, namely Zone breeding and exhibition, research and residential zones, and nature reserves. The third addition to the zone, you can also visit other spots that become a favorite place for tourists. Tourist attractions in Guangzhou is suitable for you who have small children because here they can learn a lot about the world of plants.
- Chimelong Paradise. Chimelong Paradise is a provider of games that have been opened since the middle of 2006. In it provided a variety of games and modern attractions. Number of games in this Chimelong quite a lot, which is about 60 types of rides.Some of the rides are there that never get international class awards as best rides. One of the rides are Inversion Roller Coaster. This vehicle has a 850 meter track and consists of ten circular ring. With this vehicle, visitors will enjoy the sensation of spinning like when inside the vortex. Reportedly, this has made this vehicle listed in the Guinness Book Record.
This area also provides a zone for children called Happy Amusement Park. This zone is adopting the design of a fairy tale. In it, has provided various types of vehicle which will certainly make the kids happy playing with his family.
In addition to rides, presented acrobatic attractions at amusement park along Chimelong Paradise is certainly able to captivate you.
- Mausoleum of the Nanyue King. Mausoleum of the Nanyue King is a tourist spot in Guangzhou that we can use to learn about the Chinese culture of the past, especially during the Han Dynasty kingdom. The place is located in Jiefang Bei, is the tomb of the Han Dynasty, the oldest and largest, and opened since February 8, 1988. With an area of about 14,000 square meters and consists of 10 exhibition halls, the museum has managed to become one of the top museums in world.In the museum you can also enjoy thousands of cultural relics, especially those made from clay and bronze. One of the interesting collection of this museum is a jade silk garments are made of 2,291 pieces of jade.
- Guangzhou Ocean World. Guangzhou Ocean World functioned as a center of education and scientific research for a variety of marine life. The place was built in 1988 is one of the tourist attractions in Guangzhou are most desirable.Judging by architectural, building is very attractive because of tunnels and a large aquarium. In these places, you will find plenty of exhibition space are equipped with sophisticated high-tech systems and equipped with interesting attractions of various marine life.
Taken from here