Many tourist attractions in Singapore attractive and popular and must visit because it has become a favorite tourist spot in Singapore.
And very unfortunate, if it is far away from home to travel to singapore, but not to visit places of recreation beautiful in singapore. Some sites singapore can you make the destination for holidays.
If you want to find cheap lodging in singapore or hotel in singapore as a place to rest sure to adjust to a budget hotel in singapore you are searching because obviously not all hotels in singapore was cheap, you should plan ahead as mature-ripening by seeking information about the hotel singapore so that your holiday is not disturbed.
For you who have a budget that many do not have to bother anymore. Or you can also take a package tour singapore to facilitate travel to Singapore.
Here is a tourist spot in singapore most visited when you’re traveling in singapore:
- Merlion statue and Esplanade. Merlion statue is a symbol of Singapore and also became Singapore’s icon. The majority of tourists who visit Singapore many are taking photos of them that were in place as a keepsake and also may be evidence that it had ever been to Singapore. Close to the Merlion statue there is a building called the Esplanade, this building is also commonly called a fly’s eye building or durian. If you go to Singapore and not megabadikan memories in this place will be felt not being travel to Singapore. Located across the Fullerton hotel, at Merlion Park, One Fullerton. How to get there can ride the MRT station and stop at Raffles Place or City Hall, and can be continued by foot.
- Raffles Landing Site. Replica statue of Raffles white overlooking the Singapore River. This area is where the first landing of Governor of Singapore Sir Stamford Raffles. The original statue made of black bronze found in the Victoria Concert Hall, located about 500 meters from this place. Attractions that are around here like a statue of the Merlion, Esplanade, Masjid Omar Kampong Malacca, Clarke Quay, Tan Si Chong Su.
- China Town. This place could become a shopping paradise for anyone who wants to buy souvenirs. The place is also called Glodoknya Singapore market. A famous place in Chinatown one of which is the People’s Park and here there is a shopping center with a very cheap price. It is in a restricted area of the New Bridge Road, Upper Pickering Street, Cantonment Road and South Bridge Road. Attractions that you can visit is Smith Street Wet Market, Thian Hock Keng, Food Street and Sri Mariamman Temple.
- Sentosa Island. Sentosa Island located near Batam. This island is a center of various types of entertainment, such as Taman Impian Jaya Ancol if in Jakarta. You can see a variety of attractions, entertainment, culinary, and also a beautiful beach. When the holidays have arrived, many foreign tourists or local tourists, as well as locals who come to visit the beaches were clean and comfortable on this island. If you want to get around to the entertainment areas on the island will take not just 1 day only.
- Haw Par Villa. Is a park that contains many statues and there are a lot of Chinese culture. Here you can see the Smiling Buddha statue (Laughing Buddha), the Goddest of Mercy (God of Love), and the Ten Courts of Hell. Its location in Pasir Panjang Road.
- Kampong Arab / Glam. Is a Muslim community center, which was formerly the place is just the ultimate place for the sellers of the holy Quran, skull cap, prayer rugs, and textiles. Now the main pride owned Kampong Glam and Arab Street is the textiles. You can see Bales of chiffon, silk, cotton georgette and other luxurious fabrics are offered along the sidewalk with a variety of shades of colors like a rainbow. This area is also famous for batik from Indonesia and Malaysia. Its location on North Bridge Road. There exist also a Sultan Mosque (Sultan Mosque) and Malay Heritage Centre.
- Katong. A place where you can find interesting snacks and food from different directions, such as in Geylang Serai, and diverse food Malay presented with attractive, seafood restaurants along the east coast and so forth. Located in East Coast Road and Joo Chiat Road.
- Little India. The road that smells of spices can invite you to the area that has abundant ethnic jewelry, jasmine series, and silk saris. Tekka Centre and Little India Arcade big to small grocery stores in this area, Little India is full of different kinds of objects of interest to be discovered. The location is along Serangoon Road. An interesting place to visit is the Tekka Marked and Little India Arcade, Masjid Abdul Gafoor and Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple.
- Bugis Street. In this place you can find merchandise at low prices, cost almost as in Mangga Dua Jakarta. But the form is not like Mangga Dua, Bugis Street was originally only a street name, which has now turned into one of the largest shopping mall in Singapore. The place is very well suited for those who want to buy souvenirs, because you can both find various types of souvenirs at a cheap price.
- Orchard Road. Almost along the Orchard Road are magnificent mall, and can make you feel confused in determining the choice of places to shop. You can find various international fashion brands in this place. There are also rumors saying that branded goods are sold in the region are cheaper here than in Indonesia. Lots of rich people in Indonesia are shopping around Orchard Road. Do not be surprised if you see a lot of Indonesian people who were there. Famous malls in this place like Lucky Plaza, Tangs Plaza, Wisma Atriya, Takashimaya, and many others.List of the top tourist attractions in only a small part of Singapore’s tourism, and is the most interesting sights to be visited when you’re on vacation to Singapore.
Taken from here