Dubai is one city in the United Arab Emirates frequented because it has many interesting sights are beautiful. Dubai itself is indeed a metropolitan city that is growing very rapidly, together with Jakarta. The town has a variety of sophisticated magnificent building with a modern architecture that will not be found in other cities.
Various fancy place was amazing and very well known to the whole world such as Burj Al Arab, Dubai Mall, and many others can be found in this town. In addition to offering full facilities that can spoil the tourists, various fancy place also has a very unique shape that is often used as a place to take pictures.
Although Dubai is surrounded by desert, Dubai managed to develop into a highly developed tourism sector with success. The tourism sector in Dubai has even become a source of income that the most rapid development. Therefore, a visit to Dubai either for a vacation or business will certainly be a memorable experience.
The town lies along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf in the Arabian Peninsula is very advanced, and has attracted worldwide attention with the successful development of a variety of innovative building other than on the other. Building and innovative place in Dubai today has become a very attractive tourist spot and enthused by the visitors. Want to know any kind of tourist attractions in Dubai must-see? Here’s the review.
- Burj Al Arab. Burj Al Arab is one of the hotels in Dubai that have luxurious architecture and built on an artificial island. Luxury-called seven-star was designed by an architect named Tom Wright. Apart form very unique building, the hotel also has a height of up to 321 meters. The height of a degree as the highest hotel in the world number four.Because of the unique shape, the Burj Al Arab which consists of 66 floors has managed to become become an icon of Dubai. Hotel which stands on an artificial island is about 280 meters off the coast of the Persian Gulf could be used as a place to stay for those who are located in the United Arab Emirates and want to enjoy a variety of world-class luxury facilities. To be able to stay at the Burj Al Arab, you have to pay less than 20-30 million rupiah each night.
- Jumeirah Beach. The Jumeirah Beach is a beach that is very popular in Dubai and always visited by tourists. The beach stretches as far as 7 km divided into 7 beaches where each part has its own uniqueness. The Jumeirah Beach deserves to be one of the tourist attractions in Dubai’s most frequented by tourists because it has a beautiful beach of white sand and blue sea water clean. Among 7 Jumeirah beach, there are two beaches that are fused at the Jumeirah Beach Park and Wild Wadi. When he visited Dubai does not hurt to relax a little and lay on the white sand in the sun.
- Dubai Mall. Dubai mall is a tourist spot in Dubai next to be missed, especially for tourists who have a hobby shop. Dubai mall is the largest shopping mall in Dubai and one of the biggest malls in the world. Boutiques and famous shops from around the world can be found in the Dubai Mall. Visitors who come to Dubai Mall can do shopping saving by utilizing the Dubai Shopping Festival held every year so that it can get a variety of discounts and promos.In the tourist attractions in Dubai this one also contained a candy store world that can spoil the lovers of sweets and sugary foods. In addition, the mall is also designed with a very magnificent interior with a very large aquarium. Aquarium at Dubai Mall in addition to having a very large size is also inhabited by a variety of marine animals such as sharks, manta rays, and other amazing fish. Not only that, at the Dubai Mall also has a ring of ice for ice skating like that can be found in one mall in Jakarta, but with greater maximum capacity, ie up to two thousand people.
- Palm Jumeirah. Palm Jumeirah or often referred to as Palm Island or Palm Island is one of 10 sites in Dubai must be visited when it was in this city. Artificial island with a very unique shape has become a haven for tourists because here there is a wide range of tourist attractions, hotels, and shopping places.When in Palm Island, tourists can find many interesting sights such as amusement parks, beaches, aquarium, water sports venues, and much more. Palm Island, dubbed as a dream island is indeed the right place for tourists who want to be pampered with a variety of luxury entertainment facilities.
In order to get to this island you have to ride the monorail which is connected to the tram system. Unfortunately, this beautiful island is generally only visited by people with high incomes, because the costs for visiting the island and goods sold there are very expensive.
- Burj Khalifa. Burj Khalifa is the tallest tower in the world built by an architect who is very professional and a genius. The tower was built in the middle of this desert is the most suitable place for tourists who want to see the sights of Dubai from the top of the spire. On the bottom floor of the tower there is also a shopping center Dubai Mall.When climbing the tower, tourists will get through a monitor multimedia presentation about the history of the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Municipality. The tower has 153 floors which is also built with a charming shape and magnificent design. In addition to the mall, in the Burj Khalifa also include hotels, residential apartments, office space and other facilities. All facilities in Burj Khalifa travelers can indulge in luxury.
- Gold Souk. Gold Souk is a destination for tourists who love gold and jewelry because of the tourist attractions in Dubai this one provides a wide range of gold and beautiful jewelry. Gold Souk you can find various types of gold in various forms, quality, and rust. Traditional markets are filled with shops selling gold and jewelry is very suitable for those who want to buy new jewelry. Markets are famous the world over, it has succeeded in making the Dubai City nicknamed the Land of Gold.
- Dubai Fountain. Air mancur yang sangat elok ini telah berhasil menjadi salah satu tempat wisata di Dubai yang paling banyak dikunjungi oleh wisatawan. Dubai Fountain yang berada di Burj Khalifa telah mendapatkan gelar sebagai air mancur paling besar di dunia. Kolam air mancur Dubai mempunyai luas sekitar 12 hektar dan dapat meluncurkan air hingga setinggi lima ratus kaki.Dubai Fountain yang megah memberikan pertunjukan yang bisa disaksikan pada jam-jam tertentu setiap harinya. Saat malam hari, keelokan air mancur ini menjadi semakin cantik dengan ditambah cahaya lampu dari gedung-gedung yang ada di sekitarnya. Selain itu, wisatawan juga bisa menikmati keindahan air mancur sambil bersantai ditemani lagu-lagu indah.
- Miracle Garden. Miracle Garden adalah tempat wisata di Dubai yang paling tepat bagi Anda para pecinta kebun dengan berbagai jenis tanaman yang memiliki beragam warna. Taman bunga yang bisa ditemukan di area Dubailand ini berhasil dibangun di kota yang dipenuhi dengan gurun pasir dan merupakan tempat wisata di Dubai yang sangat menarik untuk dikunjungi.Taman indah ini mempunyai banyak sekali jenis tanaman yang didesain menjadi bentuk yang sangat cantik. Miracle Garden juga menawarkan berbagai tema taman, antara lain colorful peacocks, floral clock, butterfly park, dan aromatic garden. Taman yang buka setiap pukul 6 pagi hingga 6 malam ini dapat dimasuki dengan membayar sekitar seratus ribu Rupiah untuk orang dewasa. Sedangkan, bagi anak-anak yang masih berusia di bawah tiga tahun dapat memasuki taman secara gratis.
- Bastakia Quarter. Bastakia Quarter is an area filled with old buildings and ancient architecture unique. In Bastakia Quarter visitors can see a different atmosphere than other places in Dubai but still unique and beautiful.Bastakia Quarter is an old city that has a lot of the museum, especially in the Al Fahidi. Museum can be visited by tourists include coffee museum, museum stamps, coins museum, and many more. Various museum is certainly very interesting especially if you want to see the development and history of Dubai. Been to Bastakia Quarter can be done either on the day or night.
- Wild Wadi. Wild Wadi can be a choice place for vacation with family when they are in Dubai. Wild Wadi water park is located on Jumeirah Beach and has managed to become a favorite tourist spot in Dubai for tourists who come with their families. The water park has facilities that are equipped and able to satisfy all the visitors who come to play in the water there.
Taken from here