Besides Tokyo, which has tourist destinations in Japan is very interesting, you are also obliged to visiting Osaka. Osaka is a city in Japan’s largest and grandest addition to Tokyo and has been known as one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world. Therefore, it can be said that this city is a city in Japan that is suitable as a tourist destination of your choice.
So what can you do when visiting this city? You can visit some tourist spots in Osaka, ranging from traditional cultural sights are very thick of cherry country up to the very modern tourist attractions.
Want to know what tourist spots in Osaka which must be visited? Read more below.
- Osaka Castle. You do not ever claim to have been to Osaka if you have not had time to visit one of the most famous landmarks in Osaka this. Osaka Castle which was once became one of the largest castle in Japan was built in 1586’s by Toyotomi Hideyoshi. But along with the times, the palace has undergone a lot of improvements to attract the attention of tourists from around the world.In the vicinity of tourist attractions in Japan is also a garden filled with lots of cherry blossom trees will bloom in the spring. Parks Osaka Castle is a tourist place in Osaka that must be visited during the spring because of the beauty of cherry blossoms offers.
- Universal Studios Japan. Maybe you’ve never visited the USS which is one of the tourist spots in Singapore’s most famous? Do you enjoy your time at these sights? If yes, when in Osaka You are required to visit Universal Studios Japan which was bigger and very interesting. Tourist park playground was officially opened in 2001, has an area of about 39 hectares, so that you can play and walk around until satisfied all day long.In addition, there are a lot of interesting tourist spots in Osaka this one. Some interesting themes offered are the amusement park: Hollywood Lagoon, Jurassic Park, Waterworld, Wonderland and one that is still arguably the recently opened is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Spa World Osaka. Tourist attractions in Osaka this one is suitable for all ages. Spa World Osaka is a hot water bath is very luxurious, in addition to a hot water bath, at a tourist spot is also provided a playground for children. It makes the tourist attractions in Osaka is very unique and very different when compared to hot water baths is the fact that in this spa there are at least 16 types of hot spring water originating from 11 different countries.Spa World Osaka is one of the tourist spots in Osaka most fitting to relax and let go of feeling tired after walking around all day in Japan. Around this area there are also many facilities that you can enjoy such as hotels, souvenir shops and restaurants.
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel. Tempozan Ferris Wheel which is a Ferris wheel in Osaka Bay is one of the tourist spots in Osaka that you must visit. As you climb the windmill which has a height of 112.5 meters, you will see the view from the Rokko Mountains, Akashi Kaikyo Bridge to Kansai International Airport.This windmill can also refresh your eyes by showing the scenic beauty of Osaka city from a height with a duration of approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Before boarding Tempozan Ferris Wheel, you will be charged an entrance fee of about 100,000 rupees.
- Dotonbori. Dotonbori is one of the gastronomic centers and entertainment in Osaka. In tourist spots in Osaka this one there are many shopping centers, restaurants, souvenir shops, a nightclub, and an enormous range of other entertainment venues.The main attraction of this area is at night because the area will be very sparkling, so do not be surprised if managed to become one of the tourist spots in Osaka highly recommended for you to visit. In addition, you should also try all kinds of unique culinary Osaka such as takoyaki and okonomiyaki while in Dotonbori.
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. if you want to visit Farris Wheel Tempozan, it is wise to make themselves well to stop by the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. This place is a tourist destination that allows you to see many species of fish are displayed in an aquarium with a large size.In tourist spots in Osaka this one there are about 15 large tanks which features a variety of marine life as well as all kinds of species of fish in it. Therefore, it was also the place were very instructive and very interesting to be visited by families with small children because here they can recognize many types of fish.
- Nakanoshima Park. s one of the metropolitan city has many inhabitants and crowded with super modern building, Osaka do not forget the green space for residents. There is a green space or park in the city center which is quite famous in Osaka, namely Nakanoshima Park is a beautiful park in the middle of the magnificent city of Osaka.The combination of the smooth green lawns and clean and the flowers are very varied in color makes Nakanoshima Park became one of the parks most beautiful city center. City park this one is a very frequently used as one of the picnic or relax.
- Minami (Namba). During a visit to Japan is not complete if you do not do a culinary tour or look for unique items sunrise this country. Minami (Namba) is one of the shopping area and also culinary very famous in Osaka.You must enter the tourist attractions in Osaka is on the list of tourist destinations that you will visit as almost all tourists who come to Japan will definitely visit the tourist attractions of this one for a culinary tour. Here there are many hawker street to a restaurant where the menu is very varied ranging from cheap to expensive. Namba is the area that is never empty both day and night.
- Sumiyoshi Taisha. Once you are satisfied with the beauty and kegemerlepan from the city of Osaka, now is the time to start traveled culture with a visit to Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine. This temple is one of the old temple in Japan which has beautiful architecture and interior design. Sumiyoshi Taisha shrine is one of the oldest Shinto shrines in Japan that are already established while before Buddhism entered and spread in Japan.
- Amerikamura. Maybe you’ve heard the term “Chinatown” in some countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, or Indonesia? Yes, Chinatown is one area pencinan which is mainly inhabited by people of Chinese descent. In fact, several cities in Indonesia such as Jakarta and Surabaya also has a Chinatown respectively.Osaka did not have a Chinatown inhabited by people of Chinese descent, but there are a lot of areas inhabited by the people of America. The name itself is quite unique region, namely Amerikamura. In this area, you will find plenty of boutiques and restaurants is also a very typical country uncle sam. Amerikamura is one of the tourist spots in Osaka very interesting and must visit because you could not find anywhere else.
Taken from here