Who does not know with the Netherlands. State constitutional monarchy form of government is directly adjacent to the sea in the west and north, Belgium to the south, and Germany to the east. Altitude half of its land is below sea level, causing most of the country consists of lowland Dutch. Yet despite all this, there are also mountains, dunes and rivers beautifully decorate and add beauty to the Netherlands.
In addition to the beautiful natural circumstances, the Netherlands also has many interesting sights. Each of these sites in the Netherlands has its own uniqueness. Well for those of you who have plans for a trip to the Netherlands, following a recommendation 10 sites in the Netherlands you must visit.
- Kinderdijk Village. The village is famous windmill 1000 This is one of the tourist attractions in the Netherlands are the most popular. Tourist attractions in the Netherlands this one located about 15 km from the city of Rotterdam or precisely located in the Alblasserwaard, South Holland Province.The windmill is one of the icons of the Dutch state. Kinderdijk village was once a low-lying position below sea level and is prone to flooding. At first to tackle the problem of flooding in this location, just built a simple channel. However, because the water level continues to rise, in 1740 a series of windmills being used to help polder (land position under the water level) remains dry. While the tower serves as a propeller pumping of water to flow into the reservoir to the river. It is now evident that in this way managed to make Kinderdijk free from flooding.Currently the village of Kinderdijk popular as one of the tourist attractions in the Netherlands the most visited. You are free to enjoy the beautiful panorama Kinderdijk by walking or cycling. But, if you want to know more about the windmills there, you can megunjungi the museum is open every night at 9:00 to 17:30 (March 15-October 31) and 11:00 to 16:00 (November-December).In the summer (July) you can watch the operation of the water pump traditional Dutch style. While in the winter, you can go ice skating because at that time the water level of the river would freeze.
- Amsterdam Channel. It is not complete if a vacation to the Netherlands without visiting the travel channel. These channels built in the 17th century and is a symbol of pride of the city of Amsterdam which has a very high cultural value. In 2010 UNESCO officially include Canal Amsterdam as one of the world cultural heritage sites.Canals here has a length of more than 60 miles (about 100 km). What is interesting from the tourist attractions in the Netherlands this is you can walk around town with along these canals. There are 1,500 bridges plus approximately 1,500 monumental buildings which would provide a vacation experience that is unique and different for you.
- Keukenhof Flower Park. aving traveled the water in the canal Amsterdam, it is time you feast for the eyes with a trip to Keukenhof Flower Garden. The flower gardens were touted as one of the most beautiful gardens in the world is famous for the largest tulip field in the Netherlands. For information, tulips from the Netherlands are tulips with the best quality in the world.In the month of March to May, the countryside in the Netherlands will be transformed into a meadow of flowers is very spacious and beautifully that will surely spoil your eyes. Types of flowers are planted in Keukenhof Flower Garden include Tulip, Sakura, Orchid, Rose, Lavender, and other subtropical plants.With an area of approximately 32 hectares, the flower garden is divided into several types of gardens that have individual style, among them:A. Nature GardenParks that combines high trees, bushes, small lakes, and a variety of tulips, chrysanthemums, and more.B. English Landscape Garden
Parks distinctively walkways with decorative plants flower beside it.
C. Japanese Garden
Keukenhof Flower Garden combination with nuanced Japanese garden.
D. Historical Garden
Flower garden has a collection of antiquity.
To be able to enjoy the beauty of the tourist attractions in the Netherlands this one, you can get around using the boat that will take you down the river that surrounds the Keukenhof Flower Garden. There is also a pavilion, restaurants, typical Dutch snack sellers, as well as souvenir sellers in this tourist area.
- Peace Palace. Where this one is actually an administration building that is often used as the United Nations (UN) as a meeting place. In addition, this place is also used as a place of special activities on policies and international law. The Peace Palace has a building design that resembles a castle in a fairy tale. No wonder the place is eligible as one of the tourist attractions in the Netherlands you must visit.
- Maastricht Vrijthof. Maastricht is a city located in the Netherlands yamg southernmost part. While Vrijthof is great and Katredal Servatius church Saint Jan were located in the town square of Maastricht. In this place the largest festival held regularly throughout the year, including festivals autumn and winter.
- West Frisian Island. Merupakan gugusan pulau yang membentang dari wilayah Belanda menuju ke arah Denmark. Di sini Anda bisa menginap di cottage yang sudah disediakan atau juga bisa bersepeda mengelilingi pulau melewati rute dengan bentang alam yang khas dan berkemah. Terdapat pula berbagai jenis restoran, pub, galeri, tempat menjual souvenir, peternakan, lahan pertanian, dan juga keindahan sunset serta pemandangan alamnya yang menakjubkan.
- Rijksmuseum. The Rijksmuseum is the largest museum of art and history and prestigious in the Netherlands. Inside are various collections of paintings of the famous maestro Netherlands and other countries in the world. Moreover, in one of the tourist attractions in the Netherlands most popular there is also a collection of old books and a collection of classic photography. This museum has a Dutch-style architecture with neo-gothic elements for decoration.So there is no excuse not to visit the museum which has been named as one of the 10 best museums in the world?
- Leiden Canals. Leiden city is one of the cities in the Netherlands that offers a wide variety of amazing treats. Here there are many interesting attractions not to be missed. One of the interesting tourist spots in the Netherlands in the city of Leiden is Leiden Channel. You as a traveler will be invited to tour the city of Leiden with along the canals by boat. You will explore the beauty of the city of Leiden through this tour boat. Surely it would give a different holiday experience for you instead?
- Bloemenmarkt (Floating Flower Market). A flower market that has existed since 1862. Currently Bloemenmarkt managed to become one of the tourist attractions in the Netherlands the most well known and has been endorsed by UNESCO as the only floating flower market in the world.This floating flower market stalls occupy transparent floating along the Singel Canal. Because of its location was on the edge of the Singel Canal, the Bloemenmarkt is also called Bloemensingel.In this flower market, you can find almost all types of flowers, including tulips are available in various colors. Besides flowers available in the pot, there is also the interest that has been cut in the form of a bouquet of flowers and flower seeds in containers that are ready to be exported or ready made souvenirs typical of the Netherlands.Bloemenmarkt is open every day, but the opening hours vary. On Monday – Saturday at Dutch tourist spot is open from 09:00 to 17:30, while on Sundays open at 11:00 to 17:30.If you are a fan of flowers, then Bloemenmarkt can you enter into the list of tourist attractions in the Netherlands interesting and must visit when you are on vacation in the Netherlands.
- De Waag (The Weigh House). De Waag is a beautiful building that resembles a castle and is located in the Nieuwmarkt in Amsterdam city center. It was built in around the 15th century and used to be one of one of the city gates, which is one of the walls surrounding the city of Amsterdam in the middle ages.Meanwhile, De Waag is currently used by Waag Society. In this area there are about 20 cafes, restaurants, and coffee shops so it is suitable for sitting or hanging out relaxing. In addition, an open area near the region often organic food market held every Saturday and the antiques market every Sunday during the summer.
Taken from here