Traveled to New Zealand will truly be an unforgettable experience. Places of nature here is really amazing. From the golden grasslands, towering snowy mountains, until the island-by-island that will take you on a clear blue lake. In addition to beautiful natural attractions and varied selection, lots of activities and family recreation area is also here. New Zealand country always call your adventurous spirit.
Here’s 10 Tourist Attractions in New Zealand Full of natural wonders :
- Mountain Cook. Aoraki / Cook Mountain is the highest mountain in New Zealand. Height reaches 3,754 meters (12 316 feet) was measured in 2014. Cook Mountain is located in the Southern Alps Canterbury region, that stretches along the South Island (South Island) New Zealand.Although the weather here changes very rapidly, Mountain Cook National Park is a very beautiful place to visit. You do not have to be a mountaineer to interact with an amazing view here. Trekking and the views of the stars also could be an option to fill your holiday activities.
- Abel Tasman National Park. Abel Tasman National Park lies between two bays, namely Golden Bay and Tasman Bay, at the northern tip of South Island (south island) of New Zealand, the National Park was established on December 18, 1942 (wikipedia) and has an area of 225.3 square kilometers and is The smallest national park of all national parks in new Zealand.Abel Tasman name taken from the name of a European explorer who first discovered New Zealand in 1642. The park consists of forests, hills in the northern valleys of the Takaka and Riwaka Rivers, and in the north bounded by the waters of Golden Bay and Tasman Bay.
- Queenstown. Queenstown is a resort town in Otago in the south-western South Island, New Zealand. This place was built around Queenstown Bay on Lake Wakatipu (a lake and a long thin shape of the letter Z) formed by glacial processes, and has spectacular views of the nearby mountains.Queenstown is the most popular tourist destinations and is considered a worthwhile adventure capital of New Zealand. The most favorite activity for tourists here are places bungy jump (Bungy jump) and many other outdoor activities such as jet Shot-over and rafting.
- Rotorua. Rotorua is a city on the southern edge of Lake Rotorua in the North Island of New Zealand. Rotorua is the cultural center for indigenous Maori people. Te Puia cultural center, in the Whakarewarewa valley, has many geysers and hot mud pools (which is triggered by the geothermal activity in the area) and houses a typical New Zealand Maori arts and Crafts Institute. Pohutu Geyser here erupted many times each day. Rotorua won the “Most Beautiful City Award in New Zealand” in 2002 and 2006.
- Bay Of Islands. One more well-known family vacation spot in New Zealand you must visit is the Bay of Islands. A bay surrounded by hundreds of islands in the vicinity. Bay of Islands consists of more than 140 islands of the sub-tropics of the North Island of New Zealand. Here the famous beaches of the charming, yet many in-exploit tourist objects. In addition you can also enjoy fishing or exploration ketinggal of Maori culture here. Bay of Islands is also the place were the whaling port of the 19th century from Russell, and which are still visible remains of a first colonial capital of New Zealand.
- Fiordland National Park. Fiordland was founded in 1952, Fiordland National Park is one of the world heritage for its natural beauty. Having an area of more than 1.2 million hectares, in Fiordlands Here you will find a glacier who has many deep fiords, and the most famous of Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound. Cities of the beautiful lakeside of Te Anau and Manapouri and Kepler, Milford and Routeburn Tracks, Fiordland known as a center for sightseeing and trekking in the world.
- Westland Tai Poutini National Park. Located in the west coast of the South Island of New Zealand. Established in 1960, with an area covering 1,175 square kilometers. Westland National Park extends from the highest peak south Alps / KA Tiritiri o te Moana, to remote beaches and the most far West Coast. It is an area with stunning scenery – snow-capped mountains, glaciers, forests, tussock grasslands, lakes, rivers, wetlands and beaches, are all here.Franz Josef Glacier and Fox Glacier are two popular tourist attractions located within Westland National Park. The park offers few opportunities for tourists to hunt Red Deer, Chamois and Tahr. With helicopter access, allowing for hunters access to rugged mountain terrain.
- Kaikoura. Kaikoura is a town on the east coast of the South Island of New Zealand. It is located on State Highway 1, 180 km north of Christchurch. Here you can swim with dolphins in their natural habitat and see some amazing marine life.Kaikoura has a rich cultural history for at-exploration. There are many many good choice for your holiday activities at sea and on land. Unique and typical of this area is the lobster you can eat on the spot or take home. Exploring the shops and local businesses could also be a fun activity. Kaikoura community includes very concerned with the environment and take steps to protect it. So please enjoy a small paradise Kaikoura during your holiday does not damage the environment and natural surroundings.
- Coromandel. Coromandel is a port city on the west side of the Coromandel Peninsula, which is located on the east coast of the North Island of New Zealand. It is 75 kilometers east of the city of Auckland.This place is famous for its natural beauty, rural farmland, misty rain forests and pristine golden beaches, dotted with hundreds of other natural wonders, making it the ideal place to relax and unwind. You can dig your own hot spa pool at Hot Water Beach, exploring the Coromandel Forest Park, or cruise around the islands by boat.
- The Hobbit Village (The shire in the LOTR trilogy). or you who like the movie The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbits, would have been not familiar with this place. Yes, it is true! This place is the location of The Shire, a small village inhabited by the hobbits in the world of Middle-earth mythology works of legendary author JRR Tolkien.Tadinya this place is just plain sheep farm, but along with the high desire of the fans of The Lord of the Rings who want feel what it’s like to visit Middle-earth, then this place is open to the public and became one of the popular destinations in New Zealand because of the beauty of the natural surroundings.The place is like a dream come true for the rabid fans of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, who dream to come to Middle-earth!
Taken from here