Plan to have a vacation in Germany? Let’s browsing arround through this attractive tourists destinations in Germany.
- Bradenburg Gate. The main gate is a symbol of Berlin and the symbol of the unification of West Berlin and East Berlin. Built in the 18th century as a gateway city of Brandenburg an der Havel, or better known as the city of Brandenburg. Located in the western city of Berlin, this gate has a long history since it was founded, in particular in the political history of this country.
- Holstentor. In German it means Holsten Gate. A large gate made of red brick with Gothic design in the city of Lubeck, Germany. Holstentor not just a gerban, but it is his fortress.The fortress was founded in 1464 initially serve as a gateway city, with two round towers in the north and the south with arka-shaped gate. Banguna now serves as a museum in order to maintain the history of the city has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987.
- Oktoberfest. You a fan of beer? Come to Munich in October, and you will be satisfied to drink beer during the two weeks. This festival usually held for sixteen days in the area named Theresienwiese (d’Wiesn). Opening the festival is marked by the opening of the beer keg by Mayor of Munich by saying “O’zapft is!” (Language Bavarian for “It has opened!”).During the festival, the beer served is different from the usual beers. It feels stronger, more concentrated color and served with a glass of great size (1gelas = 1liter). This annual event is held in a large tent with tables, chairs wooden bar like a relic, and only local beer producers are allowed to serve beer at this event. As peneman beer, food was available, and only traditional menus are served here; such as sausages, Hendl (chicken), käsespätzle (cheese noodles), and sauerkraut. Oktoberfest 2015 will be held on 19 September- October 4, 2015 with prices starting from € 60.Historically, Oktoberfest originated from the wedding of Crown Prince Ludwig who later became King Ludwig on 12 October 1810. Kingdom to organize a party for the people with beer, and as the closing event horse races held for the royal family. The final section is now no longer exists, but the carousel and a parade of cattle added to enliven the Oktoberfest.
- Frauenkirch. The new yet old church, or vice versa old but new churches? The answer is up to you, yes … definitely this church has existed since the 11th century. But unfortunately this church depleted by bombs during World War II. Remnants of the ruins of a church is left and becomes a monument Anti War. After the unification of West Germany and East Germany, the German people memina utuk rebuilt. Finally remodeled church, started in 1994 and was only completed in 2005. After 13 years of renovation, which means the Frauenkirche Church of Our Lady was inaugurated with a festive worship service on October 30, 2005 until October 31, 2005 – Today is the Day of the German Reformation.
- Rugen Cliffs. Known by the name Rugia Island, located between Pomeranian and Baltic Sea. This area is famous as a tourist destination because of its white sand beaches are beautiful, natural landscape is different, and aritektur resort views.
The object of the most famous here is the Jasmund National Park with his chalk cliffs called Victoria-Sicht (Victoria‘s View) and Königsstuhl (King’s Chair).
- Neuschwanstein. Old castle if dibahasa Anglicised is New Swanstone Castle. Was built in the early 19th century above the high plateau 800m above sea level. This location is right at the foot of the Alps and bordered by Austria. Standing majestic aritektur Neo-Romanesque style, Neuschwanstein among green trees and broad meadows below.According to the owner, King Ludwig II, the castle’s location is perfect, as he wrote in his letter to Richard Wagner (the German composer 1813-1883) “the location is one of the most beautiful to be found, holy and unapproachable, a worthy temple for the divine friend who has brought salvation and true blessing to the world “. He wrote. In modern times like this, you msih have to ‘fight’ to get into it, because two days before linger, you must register to get admission. The new entrance ticket you can receive, upon his arrival at the castle (a stall in the downhill near pemeberhentian bus). From here you can walk to the entrance of the castle (of course with the state of roads uphill) or take the bus again to pay around € 2.60 – PP. Along the way to the entrance of taka da view unless the tree and the tree, but upon arrival at the top, beautiful scenery will tersuguh perfect.
- Heidelberg Old City. An old autonomous city in Baden-Württemberg are famous castle, the old town, the old university dam. Heidelberg is one of the major German cities were not destroyed in World War 2. Special part of the city is the old town of the Baroque era.In Heidelberg there walking area is very famous because it is the longest pedestrian in Europe, and on the left side of his right stood the old buildings that are still functioning. Besides that here too there is a famous katil, Heidelberger Schloss which ruins the rest of the course. This angunan originally was a fortress situated in a strategic place as a fortress. This fort later became the residence / palace of the king in the Pfalz. Since the damage in 1689 and 1693 because of the war the struggle for the throne of the royal heir Pfalz, the building is only partially restored. In 1764 one part of the building’s back was damaged by a fire caused by a lightning blow. The ruins of this castle stand as tall as 80 meters on a mountain cliff faces dominate the city of Heidelberg. he old bridge or Karl Bock -Theodor is the oldest bridge in Germany, built in 1248 the first time, later destroyed by ice in winter, and was renovated again in 1788 until now still stands. Other famous buildings here are several old churches, universities, and libraries. Everything is still in the form of old and historic buildings.
- Cologne Cathedral. A church is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the heart of Cologne. Gothic-style church building was built in 1248 has a unique shape. Design similar to the Cologne Cathedral Amiens Cathedral in ground plan, style and width high proportion of the central nave.Inside the church there are some points that must be seen and observed, ie The altar still stands since 1322, with the use of black marble, the Temple of the Three Kings, 5 windows made of stained glass in the wall of the southern part of which is the provision of King Ludwig I of Bavaria.
- Lindau. An area located on the shores of Lake Constance famous for the many tourist objects, one of which is the Lighthouse which is in the dock area of the lake and Bavarian Lion sculpture which is the entrance to Lindau. There’s more to the church building, casino and theater in Lindau that must be visited. In addition, you can also boat trips on the lake Constance.
- Rhine – Romantic Rive. In closing, the river Rhine is the most appropriate. Long river that crosses some of these countries started from Switzerland and ends in the North Sea, the Netherlands. Rhein River flows along 1036.20 km. Rhine river flows at some point in Germany, usually the landscape will be very beautiful and romantic by the river at night. Enjoy an unforgettable atmosphere with my beloved partner.
Taken from here